Events at Vertuccio Farms
There is no better way to celebrate spring than a day on the farm! If you haven’t been out to our annual Easter Egg-sperience yet, you don’t want to miss this. All our favorite farm play structures, an egg hunt, furry-farm animals to visit, pictures with the Easter Bunny, and a train ride are all included with admission!
Plus we will be firing up the griddle for some breakfast favorites, so come hungry! (additional fee)
FARM OPENS AT 9AM
- Saturday March 31st from 9am-1pm.
- 3 Egg Hunt times are available: 10am, 11am and 12pm. Egg hunts have limited spots and are separated by age groups: 1 yrs to 3 yrs; 4 yrs-5 yrs; 6 yrs-8 yrs; and 9 yrs and up. ALL TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED ONLINE. This event is very popular and always sells out so please buy your tickets early. Once sold out, no admissions will be accepted at gate. All children ages 1 yrs to 16 yrs will need an admission ticket to enter farm regardless if they wish to participate in egg hunt or not.
- $11 per child, ages 1 yr. to 16 yrs. Only infants under 1 yrs of age and parent/guardians are free.
- Free parking.
Peaches N’ Play 2018
Come out to the farm and pick farm-fresh peaches from our orchard. Sweet, juicy and pesticide free! Ripe and ready the last weeks of May.
$1.50lb. Please bring your own containers.
- Peach Picking Hours: U-pick orchard is open daily from 6am-3pm once first crop is ready.
- Farm activities and play area open ONLY on May 19th, 20th, 26th,27th,and 28th from 9am-2pm. $6 admission per person includes all play structures and a train ride. Additional fees for peach picking.
Please follow us on Facebook or join our newsletter for current information on when orchard is ready for picking.
Don't Forget our Special Offers!
Don’t forget to check out our Special Offers page for discount days.
And follow us on Facebook for daily deals and coupons.