Lights at the Farm hosted by Vertuccio Farms
Make plans to come out to Vertuccio Farms as part of your Christmas Holiday festivities to experience this must-see Lights at the Farm™ Holiday Lights Celebration.
Our tradition of wholesome family fun continues this holiday season as we present over 2 million dazzling lights all of which are synchronized to a variety of Christmas classics. This immersive lighting experience is sure to bring joy to you and your family. Lights at the Farm™, Arizona’s biggest and best synchronized Christmas Light Show stretches over 10 acres of Vertuccio Farms providing a spectacular walk-through, interactive journey.
- Take photos with Santa (see dates below) and write your Christmas Wish List to Santa
- Our Christmas Crafts and Cookies special Kids Events are held every Monday Night during Lights at the Farm™
- Skate on our Holiday Skating Rink, (special packages that include skates and skating are available)
- Immerse yourself and your family in our photo-ready Giant Holiday Ornaments
- Take the kids to see our Barnyard Animal Display with Interactive Lights
- Stroll through the different Holiday themed areas, and be sure to check out the visually amazing Tunnel of Lights attraction and our 30’ tall Christmas Tree
- Show your appreciation for our Military Heroes by writing a ‘Thank You Letter’ that we will deliver to the troops
Hot Cocoa or Coffee, Kettle Corn, Cake Pops and other Holiday Treats are always available.
Bundle-up and join us as part of your Christmas Tradition by attending Lights at the Farm™ here at Vertuccio Farms – the best place to create Christmas memories.
Dates: November 22nd through January 11th
Closed: November 28th, December 24th, 25th and 31st
Sun-Thurs 5:30pm to 10:00pm
Fri and Sat 5:30pm to 10:30pm
Online Ticket Price: $10 per person and ages 2 yrs and under free
At Gate Ticket Price: $12 per person and ages 2 yrs and under free
Last admission sold 1 hour before closing.
Check out our Special Offers Page for Deals, Discounts and Special Days.
Join us for Santa Pictures: December 7th, 8th, 14th-23rd
Frequently Asked Questions answered:
- A typical stroll through will take about an hour.
- Taking pictures is allowed and encouraged.
- Parking is Free.
- All walk-through areas are handicap accessible.
- Friendly pets on leashes are welcomed.
- Hot and cold drinks and snacks are available for purchase.
- We accept cash and Visa/MC.
- Outside food and drink allowed (no alcohol).
- Play Structures such as air-pillow, slides, train etc. are not open during this event.
- No fire pits are available this year, but hopefully will be an addition next, so dress warm.
- No smoking or vaping allowed at farm.
Please contact us for any other questions.